Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Dr. Oz: Acupuncture Facelift





In my practice, I call this procedure "Facial Rejuvenation."
I advise most of my facial rejuvenation patients to use the MTS skin roller. It has many tiny needles on a roller, and you can use it daily, and then a more robust version weekly. I advise getting the dermal integrity brand, because you need to use it frequently and I worry that the cheaper versions will deteriorate much too quickly. You can use with any safe exfoliative product or just moisturizer, and it helps with collagen production, evenness of skin tone, reduced wrinkles, and reduced acne scars. I've used it for a few years and think it's a good, natural skin aid. My patients who have bought it are fans too.
My main complaint about this segment on Dr. Oz, is that facial rejuvenation, if correctly done requires many, many more needles than shown in the video. The photo below, from Dr. Oz' website, shows how the tone of the face is more even, and the face "fresher."


More info on my practice here.

No comments:

Post a Comment